A Delicious Selection of Vancouver Restaurants
Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant
|Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant
Looking for all-day breakfast and lunch? You've found it. Just moments from Granville Island, in Art Gallery Row on the South Granville rise, this upscale café with a California coffee bar feel has a fresh and airy appeal. Professional, light-hearted servers keep the tasty, generously portioned plates coming.
- Corned Beef Hash — finest you'll savour
- Create-your-own-omelettes — made to order
- Veggie Hash — fresh and hardy
- Eggs Benny — traditional, florentine, blackstone
- Lumberjack Breakfast — a challenging feast
- Da Vinci's Omelette — wild game chorizo, mushroom and feta
- The Devon Omelette — smoked salmon, shrimp, asparagus and brie
Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant uses only the finest ingredients, and everything on the menu is prepared on site fresh daily. You'll definitely leave this cheery, licensed café feeling satisfied.
Address: 2211 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
Entrées: $6.25 – $9.75
Credit Cards: MC, AE, VISA